Artlantis 2021 excellent image processing plug-in, with a 3D rendering effect, and the function is very good, the software can be applied to architecture, and bring realistic rendering and animation processing effects to users who need it, and the overall performance is Very good, the effect of the final picture is very good!
|Artlantis Studio 2021|
Artlantis 2021 v18.104.22.16851
Artlantis 2021 software description:
Artlantis 2021 is a very professional and practical 3D rendering software. The function of this software is very practical. It is a pioneer in architectural visualization. It is almost perfectly compatible with some 3D modelling software on the market.
It is the best and fastest solution for creating the most realistic rendering and animation, this software is mainly used as a professional rendering tool for indoor and outdoor scenes of buildings. It has superb rendering speed and quality. The interface of the software is also very simple and gorgeous. The speed is also very fast, whether it is rendered drawings or animated images Presents a very deep impression.
In addition, the software has added RAL colours, noise reduction tools, 3D grass, portal tools and other functions, which provide users with 243 colours and tones of the colour chart, all of which are paint standards defined by the construction industry.
Artlantis 2021 feature introduction:
1. Intuition and simplicity:
1. Interface: It has an extremely clear and ergonomic interface design, which is easy to learn and use. The necessary tools can be found near the real-time preview window at any time, which allows you to view the results of each adjustment.
2. Simple: You don't need to be proficient in computer graphics, learning and using Artlantis 2021 is easy and fast. Experts, advanced users and beginners all use this software to simulate, present and communicate their projects by creating high-quality still images and animations with realistic photo effects in the recording time!
2. Preview and speed:
1. Real-time preview: The reputation and success of the software are mainly based on its founding philosophy: scene preview, allowing users to continuously control each change. Starting from opening a 3D scene, navigating, changing shaders and objects, lights or 3D environment, all of which can be seen immediately in the preview window.
2. Speed: The speed of displaying the scene, navigation, spatial positioning or light dispersion in preview and final rendering is excellent. As we all know, ensuring the realistic global illumination of the scene requires a lot of calculation time, and the software is the only rendering software on the market that provides an effective quality/time ratio. "Draft" mode allows quick previews during the preparation phase.
3. 2D view:
1, 2D window: In addition to the 3D preview, the software also has a 2D window for placing cameras or sequences, so that you can easily set a panoramic path to explore the project.
2. Viewpoint: Define and save the number of views required: perspective view, parallel view, insert view or panoramic view, each view has its own lighting settings.
3. Depth of field: Just like the photographer chooses a landscape, in the software, you can set the depth of field, ISO and shutter speed as needed. Whether you are focusing on an object, a specific point in space or infinity, you can easily set the blur with the help of a slider.
4. Parallel view; parallel view (projection and cut) can be set in the special inspector according to the definition of projection type (elevation, axonometric drawing, top view), camera position, view width or cutting plane. Edit the main settings of the project in its environment.
5. Viewpoint and vertical: Each viewpoint has its own infinite ground, level, material, and background or foreground image. These images are easy to manipulate, resize and even adjust the edges in the preview. Artlantis 2021 has a vertical function, which makes the perspective mode particularly interesting for high-rise projects.
1. Shaders and textures: Just drag and drop from the catalogue to a surface in the scene, you can immediately use the specified material to modify the surface and set its attributes, such as colour, tone, opacity, reflection and Diffraction, direction and pattern ratio etc. For more information on realism, you can fine-tune the settings and change the appearance of the surface by modifying the reflectance or gloss or bumps...2. Objects and 3D characters: For moving realistic landscapes and enriching life, the software provides an excellent objects Manager. You can manipulate objects in 3D or 2D and associate their behaviour with the specificity of the scene by controlling the hierarchy, anchors and seasons of the objects. Or, you can also set their characteristics, such as always being perpendicular to the floor like a floor lamp, and the wall lamp must be perpendicular to the wall.
3. Media Store: Thousands of other media can be purchased in the Medias Store, which is directly accessible within the software. It also provides media converters for media belonging to previous versions. "
4, 3D vegetation: plants, grass, lawns and 3D trees are simple objects, just drag and drop. In addition, they also have amazing uniqueness, you can adjust the density and colour of their leaves according to the season. Specialized A placement tool for objects with vegetation. It allows placing objects separately by drag and drop or by area.
5. Postcard: A postcard is a snapshot of the scene, which saves all the settings assigned to the material (colour, shade, and texture). For later use or sharing. Similar to shaders, objects or images, postcards are also regarded as media.
6. Comprehensive media catalogue: The software’s reputation stems from its rich and easy-to-use catalogue: more than 1,000 are organized in an intuitive way Media, you can browse directly in your 3D scene.
5. Global lighting and lighting:
1. Overall lighting: Using this software, you can easily and quickly study lighting effects based on geometric shapes, energy sources, geographic locations, dates or materials. By integrating cached irradiance calculations, the software has a very accurate assessment of the light energy exchange for global illumination simulation, which further enhances the authenticity of the calculated images.
2. Lights: Have different types of light sources (point light sources, bulbs, directional lights, fluorescent lamps, sky) and effects (atmosphere, turbulence, diffraction, halo, depth of field), and manage transparent materials, such as light effects on curtains. You can easily set soft shadows and blurs using the interactive cursor. You can edit specific object outlines, images or scenes to manipulate the light and soften the overall atmosphere of the scene and animation.
Artlantis 2021 software advantages:
1. Twinlinker connection:
Artlantis was developed by Abvent's R&D department. Twinlinker allows you to instantly and easily create and share virtual access to your project online. Just export the images, panoramas and videos created in the program to Twinlinker, then link them together, create a virtual visit to share widely via email (simple link) or provide it on your website.
2. Improved artificial light:
A more accurate artificial light sampling method improves the energy diffusion of the light source in the 3D scene and enhances the brighter and shiny reflection of the satin material.
3. Adaptive anti-aliasing:
A smarter anti-aliasing function can detect the area to be processed, thereby optimizing the calculation and shortening the rendering time without changing the quality of the image.
4. The rendering manager:
Uses the new rendering manager to optimize the rendering calculation time. On your own computer, you can use it as you would use the "batch rendering" function to start local computing of images, panoramas and animations. Due to the application installed on other Mac or PC computers connected to the local network, the rendering manager can distribute rendering among all network computers, thereby greatly reducing the calculation time.
Balance White balance allows you to adjust the main colour of the scene to ambient lighting. Just set this new parameter to the automatic colour mode or select a reference colour to recognize it as white in the 3D scene.
6. The ambient light:
This new option in the ambient light occlusion software allows users to display global ambient occlusions to create virtual shadows in small areas where natural light does not pass. It brings more depth and peace of mind to internal and external scenes.
7. White model:
In the calculation process, white model rendering will turn all surfaces into white, except for those transparent surfaces. The light maintains the colour of its complex environment.
Preset Choose many preset modes (indoor, outdoor, low light) and different definitions (speed, medium, quality) to quickly set the best effect!
Artlantis 2021 software features:
1. RAL colour:
Offers 243 colours and shades from Ral Effect, RAL Design and RAL Classic colour chart, which are the paint standards defined in the architecture and construction world.
2. The denoising tool:
Reduces or even eliminates the noise in the rendering, which is usually caused by the reflection of the shader.
Want a little bit of noise in the image? Decide whether to activate this option. The noise reduction tool analyzes the pixels of the image and reduces noise.
3. The 3D grass:
The integrated media catalogue provides 4 new grass types and 6 updated 3D grass types. These new settings are enhanced with new settings: adjust the colour of grass clusters, apply density changes-the size is automatically calculated area by area.
4. Portal Tool:
Portal: New optimized settings in the software for managing lights. When using low settings to quickly calculate rendering, this option can improve the lighting of indoor scenes and eliminate noise in the image.
Artlantis 2021 installation tutorial:
1. After downloading the software compression package, decompress it first to obtain the installation package, Double-click the exe file to install the software first, as shown in the figure below.
2. The software installation wizard page pops up, click to enter the next step.
3. Click I accept and go to the next step.
4. Select the path for the software installation, the default is C drive, you can click "Browse" to change the path, and after confirmation, click Next to install the software.
5. Wait for the software to install, do not run the software after the installation is complete, remove the check, and click Finish to exit the installation wizard.
Artlantis 2021 review:
Artlantis 2021 is a professional image rendering software. The various functions contained in the software can provide real hardware-based and lighting reality simulation technology for any three-dimensional space project. For many mainstream architectural CAD software, such as ArchiCAD, VectorWorks, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Arc+, etc., Artlanits can easily handle it.