Tekla Structures 2021 is the most practical 2D and 3D modeling software for BIM. It can create, combine, manage and share multi-material 3D models containing construction data. Tekla Structures can be used for design. Detailing and data management from concept planning to fabrication and on-site construction.
|Tekla Structures 2021 SP2 + Environment (x64)|
Tekla Structures allows you to create accurate, data-rich 3D models. It contains all the structured data for building and managing structures. The Tekla model is a very practical model as it can reach LOD 500, the highest development level today. A model with a high LOD (development level), constructible reduces the problem of unexpected costs, RFI (Request for Information) and results for a more profitable project. You can import, export, and link your data to a software solution. digital construction tools and other processing machine.
- Simplify the creation of object lists with the new list manager
- Clarify numbering, marking and documentation with Curved & Similar Rebar Grouping
- Quickly understand rebar spacing and modifiers with the new Follow Edges functionality.
- Easily Update Drawing Specific Layouts
- Express your project intent with the new Trimble Connect Visualizer.
- Save Time and Money with the Fit Objects Extension
- Take advantage of the New Shape Catalog to keep track of imported shapes.
- Experience enhanced solid object handling
- Take advantage of the new Copy/Move preview
- Access to drawings is easier than ever before.
- Improvements in drawing associativity
- New options for bolts
- Easier editing of identical assemblies and cast units with Batch editing
- Quickly identify the graphic card you are using.
- Take advantage of the new Instructor Pane for self learning
- See model changes with Overlay model improvements
- Drawing annotations in Trimble Connect 3D web viewer
- Capitalize on improvements in precast interoperability
- New extension to combine IFC 2×3 with BVBS
- Enjoy improvements in the Stacker & Palletizer Tools
- Optimize your material usage with new Rebar Nesting
- 'Upload model' in Trimble Connect Now Supports pours and gridlines
- More flexibility in detailing stairs
- Enhanced crane tool
- New way of modeling concrete stairs
- Renewed slab and plate splitter Available in Tekla Structures 2021
- Navisworks and Revit import available as reference files (extension)
- New Scaffolding tool (extension) offers brand new functionality to Tekla Structures 2021.
- Explore the new Pour performance improvements
- New tool available for panelizing insulation in a wall
- And more.